Comment with replies..
1. Give me your number?
2. Let me kiss you?
3. Watch a movie with me...even a really sappy one?
4. Let me take you out to dinner?
5. Drive me somewhere/anywhere?
6. Take a shower with me?
7. Be my bf/gf?
8. Have a fling with me?
9. Listen to me if I called you crying even if you were out with all of your friends?
10. Buy me a drink if i didnt have money?
11. Take me home for the night?
12. Would you let me sleep in your bed?
13. Sing car karaoke with me?
14. Sit in the doctor's office with me because I didn't want to go alone?
15. Re-post this for me to answer your questions?
16. Come pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere?
17. Do you think I'm pretty, beautiful, or hot?
18. Do you like my style?
19. Do you think I'm funny?
20. Do you care about me?
21. Would you dance with me?
22. Would you sing happy birthday to me?
23. Would you marry me?
24. Would you feel bothered if I called you just to hear your voice?
25. What would you do if I came up to you and said "fuck me"?
26. Come to mexico London with me?
27. Let me dye and/or cut your hair?
28. Help me clean up or feed my pets?
29. Hold me like I was a plushie?
30. Visit me even though I live in the middle of nowhere with nothing else interesting around?
The gig was awesome. The first band to play were the Rakes, and they were really good. I'd never even heard of them but now I'm a fan. The Editors were good, but neither they nor the Rakes were a patch on Franz Ferdinand!! When they played 'Take Me Out', everyone (and I mean EVERYONE - except Caroline of course) was on their feet, clapping and singing along. They played 'This Fire', 'Walk Away', 'Dark of the Matinee' and 'Do you want to?'. They played the best stuff from both albums. Brilliant?
Plus, there were donuts.
*sighs with pleasure*
Okay, All Things Kickass is now officially off the ground! All discussions open.